Thinking of hiring an escort in India and want to get some tips on how to do it safely?
Whilst prostitution itself is legal in India, there are some things to bear in mind when booking an escort. From which sites to use, what you should remember when making a booking and how to approach your liaison, there are some important tips that you would do well to bone up on before you ‘bone up’.
In this guide, we give you some advice on how to book an escort in India as well as provide you with ways to do so and a guide to prices.
Prostitution in India: The Law
Paying for sex in India is legal as long as it takes place in a private residence and does not involve underage sex, soliciting, pimping and pandering or the running of a brothel. Prostitution is illegal in hotels and brothels are not legal. Having said this, sex work in both types of venue does occur in India.
Like in many countries, hiring an escort is a grey-area and the women who advertise companionship services can do so because escorting is deemed to be a legitimate trade of hiring a woman to keep you company. Of course, what happens behind closed doors between two consenting adults is reasonably obvious.
Tips on Hiring an Escort in India
Some of these tips will mostly be self-explanatory and should be applied in most countries that you hire a sex worker. However, a few of these are specific to India:
- Find a Reputable Site – You can find some recommendations about which sites to use in our city guides but always choose a site that has a lot of regular postings and one where the escorts are charged to list their services. Classified ads are free to post and, because they have little or no authentication system, are notorious for being used for scams.
- Choose a Verified Escort – Where possible, select an escort whose photos and details have been authenticated.
- Check the Escort – It is worth doing a Google search on the name and telephone number of any escort you book with. Classified sites, in particular, can yield results on a mobile number with numerous other women listed alongside it. This could indicate the services of a pimp or a possible ‘bait and switch’ scam. At very least, you may find reviews on punter forums about the services of the escort you are considering.
- Fix a Plan –When you make contact with the agency or escort, decide on where you will meet. Some escorts provide in-call services as well as outcall. Just remember that prostitution in hotels is illegal in India so you may need to meet at a hotel where they will turn a blind eye.
- Decide on a Budget – Have a fixed budget in mind and agree any ‘extras’ up front. This means you can have the right money ready and only take this with you (in-call) or have this out (outcall).
- Trust Your Instincts – If you are meeting an escort at a different location then be aware of your surroundings and take extra care about any potential dangers. If it doesn’t feel right, then be prepared to bail on the whole thing. Whilst most in-call escort services are perfectly safe, it pays to be on your guard. This doesn’t always relate to the danger you might be in but also the circumstances and age of the escort you meet. If you suspect an escort is underage or being coerced then you should abandon your meeting.
- Stow Personal Belongings – Whether you are arranging in outcall service to your hotel or meeting an escort at her premises, do not have too many personal belongings out. Remove your watch and any jewellery and leave these in the hotel safe. Have only the cash you are paying her on hand. It is surprisingly common to find that things go missing, usually whilst you are taking a shower.
- Be Discreet – Most escorts prefer to use codewords and lingo to discuss money so be prepared to call her fee a donation or a ‘tip’.
- Use Protection – HIV rates in India are high and you should always use a condom when having sex with a prostitute, no matter how much you are paying for her services.
- Don’t Be Drunk – Being intoxicated can cloud your judgement and leave you vulnerable to exploitation. It could also hamper your experience in the sack so don’t book an escort if you are drunk.
- End the Experience – Once your time is over, end the session as quickly as possible; extra time will cost you and can provide an ideal opportunity for theft.
Ways to Hire an Escort in India
There are a number of ways to book an escort in Indian cities, the easiest and most popular way is via the internet. Some agencies have their own websites, but a lot of Indian women advertise directly using escort directories and classified websites.
Whichever method you choose, it is important to select a reputable website and one that offers authenticated listings. This way you can guarantee that you will not be the victim of a ‘bait and switch’ scam where the escort who attends your meeting is different to the one you booked. Some sites have client ratings which can help with quality control.
Prostitution in hotels is illegal and most hotels will not accommodate a request for an escort service. However, some do and you may be able to arrange one with your concierge or reception desk. Larger international hotels tend not to offer this service but local hotels might. You should be discreet in your enquiries
You can also engage the services of an escort at some of the erotic massage parlours. These ‘takeaway’ offerings are quite popular with tourists who have had a good in-house experience and want a repeat performance later in their stay.
Rates: Hiring an Escort in India
The cost of hiring an escort in India, like in many countries, varies quite a lot depending on the calibre of call girl you choose. In most of India’s larger cities, you can hire the services of elite escorts, some of whom are Indian but many of which will be international. The majority of these premium models will have a minimum booking duration and are usually booked via an agency. They will be used to providing companionship services to wealthy men who are usually visiting the country on business. Rates can be as much as $1000 for a single session.
However, most escorts in India fall into one of three less expensive categories:
- Budget: Usually found via classified listings or small agencies, these women charge under $100 per hour. Some can be booked for less than $20 but the standard of service is usually commensurately low.
- Typical: For a well-presented escort in the cities, expect to pay between $100 and $300 for up to two hours of service. You can book through an agency or via a good quality directory site and for this fee you can expect a quality service with a reasonable standard of looks and physicality. There should also be no question that the woman you book is the woman who arrives.
- Premium: Unlike the elite call girls who charge a small fortune, there are premium escorts in India that are more affordable. These are often students who are supplementing their studies or professional touring escorts, expect to pay $300 to $500 for an hour or two with discounts for longer bookers. Sometimes Indian, they should speak good English, be very presentable and offer a satisfaction guaranteed service. For this price, you will often be booking Asian or European ladies.
Expectations: Escorts in India
Most escorts booked from the premium and typical price range will expect you to take a shower (or, at very least, have a wash) before you have sex and some will join you in this experience. This is not a common practice with the budget escorts.
Once you are clean, you can expect a massage though do not expect this to be the best you have ever had. At best it will be erotic and a good way to start a session but most are quite perfunctory.
Most escorts will then move on to manual stimulation before giving oral. Some are very skilled in this area whilst others will offer this reluctantly. You can expect to finish with vaginal penetration in most of the usual positions (cowgirl, doggy, missionary etc) but few will allow anal. Those that do will certainly charge extra for this.
You should not expect French kissing or a GFE as standard.
Lastly, remember to use protection when using the services of an escort in India, the incidence of HIV/AIDS is high in the country.